Roofing Company– South Louisiana
With over 15 years in the construction business, Legends Roofing LLC’s vast knowledge brings so much more than just roofing to our clients! Call today for details.
What Makes Us Your Best Choice?
Unlike many roofers that simply chase storms, do low quality work and leave, you can trust the experts at Legends Roofing LLC to be provide high quality work at value prices. We encourage our customers to get a few other estimates and compare their offerings to ours before signing on the dotted line.
Our USP is our use of the Catch-All home protection system, a rarity in the South Lousiana area. The process protects your home from falling debris and keeps the debris out of your flower beds, lawn, etc… Our mesh nets won’t kill your plants and the falling debris is better controlled.
We also run magnets when complete to collect any nails that miss our nets. We can’t promise zero nails, but there will be less than using a contractor that does not use the Catch-All. Call today to learn more.
Need your roof fixed?
How We Work
This is what to expect if you decide to award Legends Roofing LLC your business:
- The first step is a deposit payment close to the estimated materials cost. This can be paid by check or ACH bank transfer online.
- Next, we will order your materials and schedule a crew. This usually takes 3-10 days to coordinate. Two to ten pallets of materials and a dump trailer will arrive at your home before the crew shows up.
- Your account representative will validate the color delivered meets your expectations and will set up the Catch-All home protection to minimize the amount of nails and debris left over after the job.
- Depending on the size of the job, a crew of four to ten people will arrive and begin work. This usually takes one to three days.
- Sometimes our crew might find damage that wasn’t noticed before removing the old roof. If it’s minor, we will take care of it at no extra charge. But if the issue is significant, your account representative will discuss the additional charges, so there is not a surprise at the end of the job
- Once the job is completed, a quality inspection will be done between yourself and account representative, where any of your concerns can be addressed.
- A few days after the work is complete, you will receive a final sales packet including warranty information and a final invoice. Your deposit payment will be deducted from this amount.
Get your roof the proper care today
Our Client's Reviews
Why Choose Us?
Refer a friend and get $250.
We carry robust liability insurance, so you can hire us with peace of mind.
We use cutting-edge products and techniques for all our jobs.
We offer detailed estimates with no hidden costs.